I've developed quite an addiction over the last few months to Pinterest. What started out as a small group of "pinners" has quickly become a community of design, art, fashion and all-things-pretty enthusiasts, and it's been a really cool experience to watch it grow. If you're not yet familiar with Pinterest, you can read more about it here, but it's basically a virtual bulletin board of goodness where you can do fun things like re-pin, follow, and/or get sucked in for hours of image-geek fun, like I tend to do. (I'm starting to think I may need a 'pintervention'). Whether you're a blogger, artist, designer, or all-around lover of visual loveliness, Pinterest is one of the best go-to places for instant inspiration.
The images above are some of my recent Pinterest favorites. You can check out more of my pins and boards right HERE.
1. Open + Rustic Room (My Pin/1st Pinned/taken from Style Files)
2. Springtime Flowers (My Pin /1st Pinned/taken from WeHeartIt)
3. Katie Armour (My Pin/1st Pinned/taken from Neotraditionalist)
4. Scrap Wood Wall (My Pin/1st Pinned/taken from Vosges Paris)
5. Love to Cook with Wine (My Pin/1st Pinned/taken from So Mee...)
6. Sweet + Sleepy Dog (My Pin/1st Pinned/taken from Kika Reichert)
Have a beautiful Thursday, darlings.