Now that I've finally started to slowly-but-surely work on my wedding dress design (it's a secret until after the wedding; only 79 more days!), I feel like I can breathe a sigh of semi-relief and start brainstorming accessories. It is important to us to keep things simple and timeless, and to make as much as possible ourselves - fashion included. When it comes to accessories and shoes, I'm thinking understated + elegant, but fun. I've had the best time searching around for jewelry, hair goodies, bags and shoes. This roundup includes some of my favorites.
2. Yellow shoes with rosettes from Me Too.
(Anyone know where I can get these amazing shoes?)
3. Simply + elegant beaded headband/halo from Untamed Petals.
4. Timeless art deco rhinestone earrings from Little White Chapel.
5. Super cute, unique hats (source)
6. Bold + pretty floral bib neckalce from Kate Spade.
7. Beautiful daisy locket ring from BHLDN.
8. Gorgeous vintage 1950s beaded bag from Anita's Pretty Things.
9. Lovely vintage-inspired rhinestone earrings from ModCloth.com.
10. To-die-for robin's egg blue shoes from Hey Lady.
It's Thursday already? Where did this week go? Has it gone by quickly for you too? Either way, I hope it's been a wonderful week for you, and that you'll stop back in tomorrow for this week's edition of Friday is For Favorites!