How can it be that I have not yet professed my love for my all-time favorite color combination? Yellow and gray (or grey, if you prefer) are like sunshine and rain. They're completely opposite, but when they're together, it's like a perfect balance is achieved. (Without sunshine + rain, there's no rainbow, right?). You'll be seeing lots of yellow and gray after I get married, by the way. This pretty pair = my wedding colors.
2. Patterned textile fabric by Tonic Living.
3. Porcelain dish sets by Mini Moderns.
4. Woven bag, discovered via Polyvore. (Anyone know who makes this?)5. Cheery kitchen via Design Sponge.
6. Flordal fabric via Stephanie @ Home.7. Area rug by Viva Terra.
8. Hypericum shower curtain at Anthrolopologie.
9. Gorgeously styled room on mixr.
It's Thursday! That means tomorrow is Friday! I say that's cause for celebration. See you tomorrow for Friday is For Favorites...
Psssst.... Please take just a minute to answer this very quick survey so I can find out what YOU want to see here at Bubby and Bean! JUST CLICK HERE. (Big thank you's!)