Friday is for Favorites, my weekly series where I become a rebel, and break all of my own rules of design cohesiveness to which I normally adhere on the Bubby and Bean blog. No themes, trend collections, or matching aesthetics here. Just a random collection of things I happen to be loving on this very Friday.
artwork ASAP. Perfect Christmas gift for my little sister, aka the goddess of shoes.
2. This is officially the best mantra ever (via Flickr).
3. Apple season is almost here! And this felt apple coaster DIY The Purl Bee is SO cute.
4. In LOVE with Christian Siriano's S/S '12 collection. Bright colors+draped fabrics = perfection.
5. How adorable are Megan's new embroidery patterns? They're all based on her original artwork.
6. This record clock from Modcloth is seriously rad.
I hope you're having an amazing, inspiring Friday full of all your favorite things! This week has been absolutely insane, and I'm really glad that Friday has finally arrived. I'm especially excited because Robbie flies home for 2 days Sunday morning! We haven't seen each other in 3 weeks! The band's tour doesn't officially end until the 27th, and we'll be in wedding madness mode while he's here, but I'll take what I can get. :)
Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend?