wedding madness, it's been three entire weeks since my last edition of Friday is for Favorites! Good thing I'm feeling all kinds of Friday favorite love (as seen above) to make up for this absence. For new readers, 'Friday is for Favorites' is my weekly series where I become a rebel, and break all of my own rules of design cohesiveness to which I normally adhere on the Bubby and Bean blog. No themes, trend collections, or matching aesthetics here. Just a random collection of things I happen to be loving on this very Friday.
2. Anthropologie's October catalog is like a dream. Seriously.
3. This print rocks. Confidence + fearlessness + perseverance!
4. I adore white pumpkins. They're so elegant. We used them throughout the venue at our wedding reception last weekend to give it a touch of autumn.
5. I think these monogram mugs are just so pretty and timeless. It was fun to pick out letters for each of my bridesmaids and include the mugs in their gifts. They all loved them!
6. Who wants a boring old sofa bed when you can have a magnificent transforming sofa BUNK bed! The concept, design, and color are so mod-tastic. Can't stop looking at it. (If you have $7,000 you'd like to give me, I'll go buy it today. Just sayin'.)
7. And my very favorite things this Friday - aside from my devastatingly handsome new husband, of course - are my new nieces, Elli and Lucy! (And Ann-E, who hadn't yet joined our Williams Girls wedding dance party circle when this photo was taken). These little girls are rockstars in the making. Love everything about them.
I hope your Friday is full of fun + favorite things and all around goodness. I can't believe tomorrow will be one full week since Robbie and I got married! The wedding blur has definitely enveloped this entire week and I'm looking forward to relaxing a little this weekend. I'm also excited for our dear friends Ryan and Melch's roller rink bachelor/bachelorette party tomorrow! It's been a long time since I've busted out a pair of roller skates, and I'm ready to channel my inner 8 year old and rock out to some '80s tunes on wheels. Cross your fingers I come out of it without an excessive amount of bruising.
What about you? Any fun plans for the weekend?