Friday is for Favorites! This series has been a bit sporadic over the last couple of months due to temporary brain overload/insanity caused by this thing called getting married, but it's back with a vengeance. For new readers, 'Friday is for Favorites' is my weekly series where I become a rebel, and break all of my own rules of design cohesiveness to which I normally adhere on the Bubby and Bean blog. No themes, trend collections, or matching aesthetics here. Just a random collection of things I happen to be loving on this very Friday.
Tulle4Us would all look divine against a vivid shade of red.
2. So it's a store/showroom lightbulb display. So what? I'd rock this thing in my living room.
3. What's that you say? You'd like to send me $208 for this ridiculously chic multi-colored laptop bag? Why, that's so kind of you! Make the check out to Melissa Baswell Williams. Cash works too. xo
4. This glorious golden chair is like something out of a mid-century modern fairy tale. Amazing.
5. Who doesn't need a vintage '70s orange mechanical alarm clock??? The alarm on my iPhone is just so borrrrrring, darling.
6. These vintage Halloween cards are all kinds of awesome. I think they'd look extra cool matted and framed together to hang on the wall this time of year.
What are your plans for this pre-Halloween weekend? This will be the first in six years that I don't join my