Friday is for Favorites! For new readers, 'Friday is for Favorites' is my weekly series where I become a rebel, and break all of my own rules of design cohesiveness to which I normally adhere on the Bubby and Bean blog. No themes, trend collections, or matching aesthetics here. Just a random collection of things I happen to be loving on this very Friday.
ModCloth. This dress is killer.
2. This super sunny, happy-feeling bedroom is the type of place where all my cares would softly drift away.
3. Robbie and I wasted 2 blissful hours of our lives the other night discovering new music on the iPad via Aweditorium, aka the most AWE-some* app ever. (*pun absolutely intended)
4. If my bookcases weren't already stuffed with books, I would definitely be using them as shoe racks. Duh!
5. I don't really have $172 to spend on a necklace, but this Nettie Kent piece is making it awfully hard to practice restraint.
6. I can see you gagging from here. It is a little nauseating, I know. But I freaking love this man. That's right, my husband is my #1 favorite this Friday. Since he got home from the band's fall tour 12 days ago, he has made me a cappuccino (and brought to it to me in bed) every morning, done almost all of the work taking care of Bubby dog, done multiple loads of laundry, and made dinner every single night. Did I mention he's whipped up two different kind of cookies in the trusty Kitchenaid? I've been working so much that I've barely spent any time with him, but I'm going to make sure that changes this weekend. He wins, hands down. (Photo by Bliss Studio).
What are your weekend plans? Robbie and I are getting ready to jet set off to lovely Charleston, South Carolina to watch Miss Mary Welch Fox and Mr. Ryan Stasik, two of our very best friends, get married! I haven't been on an airplane since April when Bubby dog first got sick, which is pretty amazing for me. I'm so excited! Mary Welch is a fashion goddess (she and I have worked together on several fashion events) and an incredible interior designer, and Ryan is a ridiculously talented musician in the band Robbie works for. So I'm pretty sure I'll be coming back to Chicago feeling all kinds of inspired.
I hope your Friday is full of goodness and all of your very favorite things...