Friday is for Favorites! I've been slacking a little on the favorites posts so far this year, but I came across so many bits of awesomeness this week that I just had to share. For new readers, 'Friday is for Favorites' is my weekly series where I become a rebel, and break all of my own rules of design cohesiveness to which I normally adhere on the Bubby and Bean blog. No themes, trend collections, or matching aesthetics here. Just a random collection of things I happen to be loving this particular week.
ShopRuche.com. All the pretty soft shades and super cute cuts make me sooooo excited for spring.
2. Umm, hello! Whoever decided to combine Mexican cocktails and popsicles is clearly a genius. These yummy treats make me pine for summer. Since summer is still far away (sigh), a time travel machine that took me back to sitting poolside in Mexico would suffice.
3. I've been on a late '60s vinyl kick all week, with these four albums on the top of my playlist. Love me some Dylan. (Photo via my Instagram. Are you on Instagram? Let's be pals! You can find me at @bubbyandbean).
4. Always be proud of yourself. I really, really love this pretty little reminder from Five Words. So important.
5. I've wasted far too much time this week drooling over the adorable mani tutorials over at the Beauty Department.
6. Wow. Two of my favorite things in the whole word (travel and dresses, duh!) in one seriously chic little number. If I can make it through the weekend without buying this dress, it might be a small miracle. Thanks ModCloth!
What are your plans this weekend? I'll be laying low, trying to catch up with work stuff (taxes, yuck), and counting down 'til Monday when I get to pick my sweetheart up from the airport for 24 hours at home! Since the band has a show on the 15th, he has to leave Chicago again on Valentine's Day, so we'll be celebrating a day early. I'm gonna get all crafty on Sunday and make him a big ole' construction paper Valentine - it's sort of a V-Day tradition around here.
I hope you're having the best Friday ever, and that your weekend is equally full of all things awesome.