For the most part, pink has never really been at the top of my color list. Lately, however, I've been finding myself seriously drawn to it. Earthy, rosy hues and bold coral tones have been making their way into my wardrobe and decor, and they may just be here to stay. These shades remind me of summertime, when flowers are in full bloom and the sunsets always carry a hint of blush. The color pink in any shade also reminds me of my childhood - when pink (or "pick," as I called it as a little girl) dominated my world. Two shades of pink - 'Caberet' and 'Sweet Lilac' - even made it to Pantone's color report, so we'll be seeing lots of it this spring. And, of course, it's kind of impossible not to associate pink with Valentine's Day, which is just a few days away. For all these reasons, I felt inspired to share some of my current pink favorites.
2. Super cute arrow DIY via Martha Stewart's Craft Department.
3. Laundry Day in Italy photograph, found on Flickr.
4. Pink coat + socks. Love. Via Chictopia.
5. Kate Spade's gorrrrgeous Angelique sunnies in pink orange.
6. Free People's stunning February 2012 catalog.
7. Pink tights + yellow heels photograph by DyingBeautyStock.
8. Seriously awesome vintage pink Pyrex collection.
What about you? Are you a fan of pink?