Friday is for Favorites. Craziness! For new readers, 'Friday is for Favorites' is my (almost) weekly series where I become a rebel, and break all of my own rules of design cohesiveness to which I normally adhere on the Bubby and Bean blog. No themes, trend collections, or matching aesthetics here. Just a gathering of a few random things that I happen to be loving on this particular Friday.
ModCloth. I feel happy just looking at them, so I'm thinking actually wearing them would produce instant + profound cheerfulness. (The 5 pieces above are my very favorite).
2. Yes, this manicure is freaking amazing. But guess what's even better? The fact that there is a DIY tutorial to go along with it! Thanks, Refinery 29! I see a lazy Sunday project in the near future.
3. Seaside: check. Pink field: check. Book: check. I'll take it. (image source)
4. I can't even explain my infatuation with this poster from Not Salmon. The illustration is just so beautiful, and the message is so perfectly right on. We all need to remember this.
5. I have two very cherished Pendleton Chief Joseph blankets that my mom gave to me many years ago. They are blissful in the winter, but in the summertime, much too toasty. I do miss those amazing blankets when the warm weather rolls around, so imagine my joy when I discovered that they now have Chief Joseph beach towels. Seriously, have you ever seen a prettier towel?! They're a bit pricey, but if they're made anything like their blankets, you'll have them forever and ever.
6. This ring by Rachel Pfeffer Designs is like a mixture of a million good things all rolled up into one simple, pretty little ring. The combination of the sparkly grey drusy stone, sweet brass hearts, and sterling bezel are perfection. Gorgeous.
7. Not even kidding. Give me this room. That's it. I wouldn't even need the rest of the house.
8. I am forever indebted to my little sister for introducing me to LUSH Cosmetics a couple of years ago. They are incredible. Suddenly your bathtub is a hot spring under a blossoming tree in Costa Rica. Sigh. I've been looking forward to a date with my new Avobath Bath Bomb\ all week.
What are your plans this weekend? Don't forget, Sunday is Earth Day! In case you're interested, the 4th Annual Earth Day Project event is going on over at my eco-fashion line Mountains of the Moon right now. This year, we're offering a pretty major "coupon for you that helps trees too!" You can find out more (and access the coupon code) right here. Tomorrow is also the birthday of my BFF Jen. Happy Birthday silly face! I so wish I was in Seattle so we could celebrate together.
I hope your Friday is wonderful.