I'm pretty sure that I've mentioned at least a couple of times here that I am a total procrastinator when it comes to getting gifts. It's not that I don't like shopping or getting other people presents, because those are actually two activities that I enjoy tremendously. To be honest, I'm not exactly sure why I wait until the last minute, except that I seem to do better with most any type of project when there's pressure involved. It's true. Sigh.
Whatever the reason, Mother's Day is this Sunday (yup), and I still need to get something for my awesome, rockstar mom. I usually try to make her a special gift, but I like to buy her a little something too. Lucky for me, we have similar taste. So despite any pressure brought on by my procrastination, it's always fun to shop for her. And since I've already been looking, I thought I'd share some of my favorite finds with you guys.
Teak Bath Accessories at CB2 // $6.95-$24.95
2. 'Very Favorite Person' Art Print by Bubby and Bean Art (that's us!) // $20
3. Arrow Bangle by Kate Spade // $58
4. What Would Audrey Do? Book // $14.99
5. Midnight Garden Watch Necklace by Vividot // $40
6. Handmade Wine Glass Charms (Set of 6) by Miss Misc Metals on Etsy // $21
7. 'Make Do and Mend' Tea Towel at ModCloth // $9.99
8. Bookstripe iPhone Case by Kate Spade // $35
9. Symbology Coasters at Anthropologie // $10 each
10. Mini Air Plant Terrariums (Set of 3) by eGarden Studio on Etsy // $15.50
Have you gotten (or made) a gift for your mama (or grandmama, or friends-that-are-mamas) yet?