1. Chevron pattern Mother's Day card: Bubby and Bean Art, $3.50.
2. Air plant driftwood wall hanging: Earth Sea Warrior, $35.
3. Flower teacups and saucers: Emily Dyer Ceramics, $42 each.
4. Organic heart-shaped soaps: Sofiart, $5.50 for set of 5.
5. 'Key to the Secrets' book necklace: Moorea Seal, $40.
6. Screenprinted blank recipe book: Beth Bee Books, $15.95.7. 'Big Heart' mini heart cookies: SunshineBakes, $18/dozen.
I'll keep you posted on what I end up getting!
Happy Monday, lovelies.
P.S. There are some new additions to the Bubby and Bean blog this week. First is a new header design that I created this weekend (I hope you like it!). Second is my wonderful group of sponsors for May! Make sure to take a few minutes to check out their lovely shops and blogs.