Friday is for Favorites, my weekly series where I become a rebel, and break all of my own rules of design cohesiveness to which I normally adhere on the Bubby and Bean blog. No themes, trend collections, or matching aesthetics here. Just a random collection of things I happen to be loving on this very Friday.
Shop Dirtsa on Etsy.
2. Kinda dying over this ridiculously gorgeous hair over at Sea of Shoes.
3. Lattice cookies on top of mugs of apple cider? Hello fall! (via Not Martha).
4. How 'bout this BCBG Max Azria Spring 2012 NYFW goodness? (via Elle).
5. This mossy, woodsy, quiet little cottage is a dream. Sigh.
6. I like this old diner sign photo. Even if me eating there is unlikely.
How is your Friday so far? It's crazy busy around these parts, but I'm looking forward to going wedding shoe shopping with my mom tomorrow. Maybe once I have the shoes, I'll finally get started on the redesign of my (awesome vintage) dress. Yep, my wedding is in 3 weeks and my dress isn't done. Or even started. It's cool.