Technically winter may not begin until next month, but here in Chicago, it starts in November. Since I'm not exactly jumping for joy at tomorrow night's 33 degree forecast, I decided that all I can do is make the best of it with a little color love. I adore white in the wintertime, so I scoured the internet for some inspiring + beautiful white goodness. Think of it as my ode to winter whites. Bring it on, November.
2. Clair de Lune dress from ModCloth.
3. White agate quartz earrings from Balanced on Etsy.
4. Kitchen image via Parisian stylist Elodie Rambaud.
5. Chronograph cabinet knob from Anthropologie.
6. White kitchen via Country Living.
7. La Sardina Möbius Camera from Lomography.
8. Shakespeare book paper garland from Bookity on Etsy.
9. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland book from ModCloth.
10. Image from 'White Story' fashion spread via Italian Vogue.
Sigh. All this gorgeousness almost makes me feel excited for winter. Almost.
What are you favorite colors for wintertime?