Has anyone else felt a bit "off" over the last couple of days? The whole daylight savings ending thing always seems to mess with with me. When the sun begins to set I swear I'm instantly confused. I also usually spend the entire first week constantly wondering what time it is. Maybe I need to start a pretty clock collection, just for this time of year.
Owl Clock by Decoy Lab on Etsy, $68.
2. Vintage style Apple Green Wall Clock by Retro Planet, $35.99.
3. Cornell Dark Modern Wall Clock by Pilot Design on Etsy, $74.
4. Baby Blue Record Album Clock by Urban Outfitters, $16.
5. Colorful Five After Flatware Clock by Modcloth, $42.99
6. Simple Plywood Wall Clock by Canoe, $85.
7. Lime Green Wood Panel Cuckoo Clock by Decoy Lab on Etsy, $34.
Have you found yourself looking at clocks (or your phone) more than usual since the time change?