Since yesterday's post contained a disproportionally large amount of whining about my upcoming trip to Mexico, I thought I'd counteract it by rounding up some of the beachy/sunshiny things I'm coveting right now. If I had a dream suitcase to bring with me on my trip, these are the things that would be filling it.
2. Two-toned Sunglasses, Tumbleweeds.
3. Canvas Beach Tote, The Bag Outlet on Etsy.
4. Daisy Dee Earrings, Shabby Apple.
5. EOS 60D SLR Camera, Canon.
6. Petanque Necklace, Anthropologie.
7. Slice of Lime Ring, Vividot.
8. Wreck This Journal, Modcloth.
9. Hassock Flats, Blowfish.
10. Got to Fly Passport Cover/Luggage Tag, ModCloth.
11. Hot Dot Bikini, J. Crew.
Speaking of sunshine, it seems that Chicago's gorgeously mild winter has come to an end. Within a 24 hour period, we've gone from 55 degrees and sunny to 30 degrees, 30 mph winds, and 3-6 inches of snow. Sigh. I'm currently crossing my fingers (like really hard) that the husband's flight home today isn't canceled. On the bright side, this sudden shift to winter weather makes me much more appreciative of the fact that I'll be on a beach in less than two weeks!
What are you wishing for this winter? Warm weather goodies like I am, or do you like the wintertime?