Back in November, I told you guys about my new favorite fragrance, Tru Blooms. Made locally here in Chicago, Tru Blooms is the first ever perfume made from indigenous-sourced ingredients, grown by the residents for whom it's created. Made from rose, lavender, lily and violet, it's light, sweetly floral, slightly woodsy, and an all-around lovely scent. I've been wearing it on a daily basis, and have gotten all sorts of compliments. And today, I'm excited to team up with Tru Blooms to offer you a chance to win a bottle of your very own, worth $65! With Valentine's Day around the corner, this is not only an amazing scent for you to wear yourself, it would also make a really incredible gift.
You can find out a little more about Tru Blooms in this post, or in this video that they put together for their launch a few months ago:
GFC or one of these readers). Then just leave a comment telling us your favorite flower!
- Visit the Tru Blooms website and tell us which flower is your favorite from the ingredients.
- Like Tru Blooms on Facebook
- Like Bubby & Bean on Facebook
- Subscribe to Tru Blooms on youtube
- Tweet this: Win a bottle of Tru Blooms perfume worth $65 in Bubby & Bean's latest GIVEAWAY! http://bit.ly/UcaZDm via @MotM_EcoFashion & @TruBloomsCHI
- Follow Tru Blooms on Twitter
- Follow us on Twitter
- Pin the top image from this post on Pinterest
This giveaway is open through January 17th. The winner's name will be randomly chosen and announced shortly after.
One more piece of good news - our friends at Tru Blooms have also generously offered up the following coupon for Bubby and Bean readers: Take 20% off your order at Tru Blooms with code BUBBY. Many thanks to them for this fantastic discount and for the chance to win a bottle of their delicious fragrance! Good Luck!