I'm always excited about announcing giveaways, but my excitement level may be even higher than usual for this one. Andrea of Gaia Conceptions is a long time sponsor of Bubby and Bean, and as a fellow eco-fashion designer, I'm a huge supporter of what she does. Her designs are incredibly beautiful and are made by hand with love and serious care from start to finish, using all eco-friendly materials. Every single item she sells is custom made for her customers based on their sizing, color, and fabric choice. Pretty amazing! For this giveaway, one lucky Bubby and Bean reader will win a Long Apron Wrap Dress in their choice of color and fabric, worth $170! This dress is perfect for spring and summer, can be dressed up or down, and best of all, is created by hand from sustainable fabrics.
GFC or Bloglovin'.
To enter, just visit the Gaia Conceptions website, then leave a comment below telling me your favorite item.
- Like Gaia Conceptions on Facebook
- Follow Gaia Conceptions on Twitter
- Follow Gaia Conceptions on Pinterest
- Follow us on Instagram
- Post the top image from this post to Instagram with the following caption: Follow @bubbyandbean to win this Gaia Conceptions Dress at bubbyandbean.com! #bubbyandbeangiveaway #giveaway
- Tweet this: Enter the Bubby & Bean and @GaiaConception1 GIVEAWAY to win a custom organic dress! via @MotM_EcoFashion http://bit.ly/11UQ2Tb
- Pin the top image from this post on Pinterest
- Click the Facebook 'Like' button below to like this post on Facebook
This giveaway will run through March 27th and is open to Bubby and Bean readers worldwide. The winner will be randomly chosen and announced shortly after. (Important: Please make sure to check back and/or leave a way to contact you in your initial entry!) Many thanks to Andrea at Gaia Conceptions for giving Bubby and Bean readers a chance to win one of her gorgeous designs!
FILED UNDER: giveaways