I think I'll always be a chunky cocktail ring kinda gal at heart, but lately I've been obsessing over stackable rings. I love the whole mix-and-match concept, the delicate designs, and the fact that I can wear as many - or as little - as I want at any given time. Here are some of the stackables I'm particularly loving right now (and where to get them).
Blanca Monros Gomez, $160.
2. Ariella Collection Stacking Rings, Nordstrom, $68.
3. Silver, Gold & Gemstone Stack Rings, B and G Jewerly, $25.
4. Samma Cutout Stackable Rings, Maryam Nassir Zadeh, $58.
5. Juicy Couture Semi Precious Stack Rings, Piperlime, $88.
6. Karma Mixed Metal Stack Rings, Dogeared, $58*.
*(use code SUMMER2011 for 10% off!)
7. Silver and Bronze Feather and Zircon Rings, Iosselliani, $248.
8. Stacked Bronze-Toned Rhinestone Rings, Urban Outfitters, $18.
9. Crystal Stacking Rings, Target, $20.
Happy Monday friends! I hope your week is absolutely wonderful in every way. I'm in a ridiculously good mood (especially for it being Monday and all), because Robbie finally got home from summer tour yesterday! And I have him home for an entire month! And yes, this is worthy of all sorts of exclamation points!
Shabby Apple? Just click here or the image above and leave a comment to enter our dress GIVEAWAY!