Friday is for Favorites! For new readers, 'Friday is for Favorites' is my (almost) weekly series where I become a rebel, and break all of my own rules of design cohesiveness to which I normally adhere on the Bubby and Bean blog. No themes, trend collections, or matching aesthetics here. Just a gathering of a few random things that I happen to be loving this particular week.
The Beauty Department two to three times daily this week.
2. Anything that combines coral and Mary Janes is pretty much guaranteed to be cute, in my humble option. So it's no surprise that I am officially smitten with the
Coral Flair Mary Jane Peep Toe Heels (say that 3 times fast) from Ruche. I think I may have to get myself a little present this weekend.
3. This new nail polish color from Essie's Spring Collection is called Orange It's Obvious. And yes, it's totally obvious... that this is the best color of the season! Duh. (Pssst... it looks even better on!)
4. My iPad would be soooo much happier if it had this gorgeously sunshiny mustard yellow case from Poketo. I just know it. Really.
5. Don't you just want to call Jane Fonda up to see if she wants to meet up for a soy latte and tell you random stories about her life? I think this might be my favorite picture of her ever. P.S. When we're hanging at our coffee date, I'm totally asking her if I can borrow this sweater. (image source)
6. This necklace (called 'Tuft Love') is a mix of black cotton strands and gold-plated hardware. It's like edgy and elegant got married. The best part is that it looks way more expensive than it actually is ($38!), which makes me love it even more. I've already made a list in my head of a good dozen dresses that would go from cute to fierce paired with this baby.
7. This amazing room sits in a house in Melbourne, Australia that belongs to actress and DIY guru Jane Hall. I wonder if she'd think it was weird if I asked to camp out in it for, oh I don't know, a month or two? I'd be extra sure to keep things tidy, promise.
8. Oh my gosh, this lace yarn bomb. Seriously. No words.
What are you plans for the weekend?