When I was growing up, there was one thing that pulled me out of my yearly end-of-summer drama queen whine fests: back to school shopping. There was just something about walking into a store and seeing all those racks filled with new collections - especially dresses. My school girl days may be long gone, but the adoration for fall-time dresses never left. And for 2011, I've come up with a list of my 8 very favorites. As you can see, there's quite the mix of styles and colors. The more traditional fall tones and fabrics are always appealing to me, but I'm also loving brighter + bolder colors and prints for this season.
If you dig these too, here's where you can get them and how much they'll cost you...
2. The Professorial Dress from Shabby Apple, $86.
3. The Edie Organic Mod Mini Dress from Mountains of the Moon, $76.
4. Missoni for Target Dress; price available upon September 13th release.
5. The Good Ol' Daisy Dress from ModCloth, $84.99.
6. The Birdie Wool Jaquard Shirt Dress from Orla Kiely, $485.
7. Polkadot Shirt Dress from Old Navy, $34.94.
8. Test Pattern Sweaterdress from Anthropologie, $148.
Do you get excited for fall dresses? Which of these 8 is your favorite?